Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nearing the 10,000 Word Mark!


(Like the pic? I'm rather proud of it meself ^^)
As I charge through my WIP, tongue streaming in the wind, eyes closed in shear triumph, I can now announce that I am almost to the ten thousand word mark! You probably don't know what this means, but to me it means I'm at least halfway done! This being a novella, and for that a tad on the short side, of course.
So I thought I should say that, since I haven't posted for a while, and I thought the previous post was a little too self-pity oriented. Now it can be boastful for a while! :P

4 comments:

  1. I do enjoy your drawings. %-)

    Awesome word count! :D *waves flaming pompoms*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. I know they aren't very, say, good or, for that matter realistic, but I feel they help with exposition ;)

    Flaming pompoms! Wow, does 10,000 words really deserve those? Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 10K words. I like the expression on the horse too.

    Best,

    Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The horse? Oh yes, a sort of jowled determination, eh?
    Thanks for the congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete

Please do not expectorate on this web page. Thank you.