Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yet Another Blogger Blogging About NaNo.

Well! What a lousy blogger I am. Haven't blogged in two weeks! I fig'r I should blog about something. Or, perhaps, blog about nothing at all!
Hmmm...maybe not such a great idea. I'm thinking I couldn't fill up very much with nothing at all.
I know! I'll blog about NaNoWrimo, like everyone seems to be doing lately.
So with NaNo coming up in about a week, I'm done with my outline for my novel I'll be doing. I started about four days ago.
The stink of my fried brain permeates through the house, filling every single room.
But I'm done! So nyah to my lazy tendencies! Victory is MINE!
Now that I'm done with it, I just need to wait.
I'm not really worried that I couldn't write 50,000 words in thirty days. That comes down to about 1,500 words a day, which isn't too much. My biggest concern is that I'll run out of story before 50,000 words. As ridiculous as this may seem, I'm used to writing short, concise short stories, not novels.
But anyway, I think I stuck enough stuff in there to make fifty thousand words, so I should be good ;)

2 comments:

  1. If you come up short on story, you could always add a subplot or start the sequel to get 50k. O:)

    Also, adding random explosions is good for word count. %-)

    Good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha good point. Or I could do three epilogues ;)
    Thanks1

    ReplyDelete

Please do not expectorate on this web page. Thank you.