Friday, May 14, 2010

Apologies and Different Apologies

Ye cods! I haven't blogged in like...a whole week! This is awful. I'm so sorry! I've been drained of my creative juices lately. I got sick pretty bad last Friday, and I had more tests yesterday, and I've been very tired! And I don't even know why! And now I'm over-using exclamation marks!!!!!
So, with that in mind, I will see how many different ways I can apologize.
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I deeply apologize! I humbly beg for your forgiveness! I must deeply express my utmost sorrow at my inexcusable actions!
That's seven, right there.
I will now beat myself over the head with a deviled egg. Or maybe I should use a Metsubushi Thank you. Good bye. Be back on Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, nice to see you posting again Spammy! :) Glad you're feeling better! And I'd go for the deviled egg, more delicious than a Metsubushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're still alive and kicking. Wondered why you've been so quiet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're not going to beat yourself over the head with it, can I have that deviled egg? Kthx!

    Anyway, can't wait for another blog! (Which should've come yesterday, cough cough...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Feathers--Hmmm, a wise course of action, I would say. Considering that I could actually hurt myself with the metsubushi.
    @Jean--Yes, still alive and kicking, :P if slightly tired (You wouldn't believe all the things I have to kick).
    @Kevin--But, ummmm, that would leave me with the metsubushi...which is...err...a bit dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, yes, but it would only leave you *temporarily* blind, and you could never waste a deviled egg on something so common as hitting one's self with it! Deviled eggs are meant to be eaten, to be savored, to be... enjoyed. Smacking yourself on the head is not enjoyable, and thus, not one of the preferred uses of a deviled egg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmm...I suppose. Tell you what. I'll cut it in half, give half to you, and use the other half to wallop the insides of my throat :P

    ReplyDelete

Please do not expectorate on this web page. Thank you.