Friday, July 2, 2010

A Demon Revealed

By popular demand, I decided to draw the infamous Anti-Punctuality Demon. I'm sure you've all been waiting in eager anticipation for this moment, so here you are, the image of everybody's least favorite devil!
There he is, the scourge I have dueled with ever since I had a schedule. I am beating him back, thankfully. notice the this and the post before have both been on time.
Here's some more information about him, so you can know if you encounter him.
Name: Anti-Punctuality Demon.
Height: 7 ft. 6 in.
Weapon of Choice: Thirty Flamin' Hot Cheeto club.
Favorite food: Nacho Cheese.
Birth Place: Hell.
Birth Date: The Dawn of Time (That's right, after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, they started being late for everything).
So now you know what he's like.
Oh, and by the way! The poll closed (over a week ago, actually) and so the new motto, by your choosing, was 'It takes only one madman to change the world.' Thank you all for voting!
Excuse me while I run away screaming the lyrics to some heavy metal song to make this post surreal and spooky.

6 comments:

  1. Spammy, this rocks!! He's amazing. I want this guy to visit my blog so I can interview him. Oh, and, uh, would you mind telling me what heavy metal song that was? Course you can never actually hear the lyrics, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am occasionally accosted by this demon. It's nice to have a face to assocaite with it now. Thanks for revealing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a face has been revealed to this menace. Good job, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully horrifying picture you've drawn there, Spammy. x) Did you use paint, or scan it in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good I'm guessing he scanned it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Eric--Interview him all you want, maybe it'll get him off my back for a while.
    @Jean--He is an annoying demon, isn't he? I mean, sure, I could've gotten obnoxiousness, or pride, or constipation, but nooooooooooo, they had to give me him.
    @Scott--yeah, ummmm...this is the reason we ran out of marjoram, okay? It wasn't me. I swear.
    @Feathers(And Eric, again)--Thank you. Actually, this is one of the few drawings I've done completely electronically. I did it all in Adobe Photoshop. Sure, it took me a little longer than it should have, but I think it turned out pretty well. It took buttloads of effects to make it look like a drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not expectorate on this web page. Thank you.